The aim of using water-permeable surface on unpaved surface is to reduce the volume of rainwater as much as possible before connecting to the public sewer system. Rainwater can drain into the ground, and the rainwater runoff into the sewage system is slowed down. TOPSTONE offers a system solution for laying the TopStone surface on unpaved substructures in several ways.
TopStone systems offer a system functional solution for unpaved surfaces and municipal use
- wherever there is a need to increase the flexural strength and flexibility of the TopStone system
- driveways, parking lots, golf cart paths, unpaved, loose surfaces
- interlocking pavement, etc.
- application on unpaved ground
- unpaved areas, driveways, public areas, habitats
- surfaces where it is necessary to achieve greater stability of the ground without the need for extensive excavation works as in case of standard substitutes
- MUNICIPAL USE - solution for water-permeable surface
- laying TopStone surface on unpaved substrates
- high compressive strength, drainage capability, lateral (side) load transfer - reducing the pressure on the substrate
The main part of the TopStone Mesh system is the TopMesh product to be used wherever there is a need to increase the flexural strength and flexibility of the TopStone system.
drainage surface through entire thickness, easy formability, solid surface without joints
on areas such as “beaten” paths, gardens, parks, parking lots
TopCell system is used in surfaces where we need to achieve better stability in the ground without extensive excavation works, as in case of other conventional substitutes.
drainage capability, bank reinforcement, prevents leaching of substructure, no surface water drainage is necessary, water permeability due to perforation, preventing the formation of “pools”
unpaved areas, driveways, public areas, habitats, surfaces where it is necessary to achieve greater stability of the ground without the need for extensive excavation works as in case of standard substitutes
Easy maintenance and cleaning
The surface is maintained by mechanical means: broom, handle with a floor rubber scraper, high pressure water with temperature below 40 °C, steam. In winter with wooden or plastic shovel with rubber handle, with snow blower (without chains). Chemical maintenance with common detergents, strong stains can be removed with e.g. benzine, acetone.It is possible to use salt or salt solutions in winter.
TopStone surface is a result of many years of development. The product has passed laboratory tests and is based on a patented binder technology (resin). Its quality lies in the corresponding weight proportion of the binder per square meter of surface and in the exact determination of the coverage of material. TopStone is simply a unique and fair solution.
TopStone and Health
EpoStone stone carpet binder is harmless, does not contain nonylphenol and is environmentally friendly.
The solution of TopStone interior system includes an offer of complementary products.