Personal data protection
Terms and Conditions of the Processing of Personal, Personally Identifying and Operational Data of Customers
These Terms and Conditions of processing of personal, personally identifying and operational data (hereinafter “Terms and Conditions”) provide basic information for the processing of personal, personally identifying and operational data of customers (“Data”) of TOPSTONE s.r.o. company.
Any natural or legal person who is in any contractual or similar relationship with TOPSTONE is considered a customer for the purposes of these Terms and Conditions.
Privacy and security of customer data is a high priority for TOPSTONE s.r.o. company and its subsidiaries. We are aware of the importance of personal data protection and privacy of our customers, and therefore:
- storage and processing personal data is performed in accordance with applicable laws and regulations;
- the Data is used only in the manner of which you were informed in advance;
- if the processing is based on the consent, you always have the right to choose, whether you grant us your approval, or not; your consent can be withdrawn at any time;
- we have implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure an appropriate level of customer data security;
- our company has taken all necessary measures to protect sensitive information from unauthorized access and align internal procedures with the requirements to comply with the applicable legislation;
- you can always contact us by simple means and exercise your rights.
On What Basis and for What Purposes We Process the Data
TOPSTONE processes personal data on the basis of the following permissions and for the following purposes:
- Consent - marketing and sales purposes (with the exception of direct marketing);
- Legitimate interests of controller - the protection of our rights and interests protected by the law, such as fraud prevention, debt collection and enforcement of claims, provision and optimization of our services;
- Fulfillment of legal obligations - processing of Data is governed by the valid legislation (e.g. the storage of tax and financial documents);
- Execution of the contract or taking measures before the conclusion of the contract - provision of services/products, billing, handling complaints or enforcement of contractual claims.
If the processing is based on consent, you are always given the right to choose whether to grant the consent, or not. You can also decide, whether you grant us the consent to send information about news in our range of goods.
Management of Permissions (Consents)
If you have given us the consent to the processing of data, or if you want to object to the processing for direct marketing purposes, you can contact us by phone or e-mail provided for this purpose. If you withdraw your consent to certain processing Data, we will terminate the processing within a reasonable period, which is based on our technical and administrative resources.
Who Can Access the Data
Only the company's employees who have been properly trained in the protection of personal data, can access personal data. If we use third parties for some of our activities, we will always make sure to provide the Data only to the extent necessary and to trusted entities that are committed to properly and securely protect the Data. We are also required to provide the Data in cases specified by law, e.g. to governmental authorities, courts, law enforcement authorities in criminal proceedings, etc.
Data is always processed for the time necessary, or for the legal warranty period of goods and services. In the case of processing for marketing purposes, the Data is processed for the necessary period, or until the withdrawal of consent or objection.
Quality and Security
To make sure your Data is always up to date, you need to notify us of their changes. We place great emphasis on security policy within the company, intentional and standard Data protection, employee confidentiality, compliance with internal guidelines and selection of contractors. We maintain the confidentiality of our communication and messages.
We have set a policy for the distribution of commercial messages in a way which is suitable for our customers. The number of messages, that we send, is carefully monitored. If you don't want us to send you the marketing messages, you can simply unsubscribe by sending this request to the appropriate e-mail address.
You can use phone or e-mail to contact us regarding the changes or revocation. In matters relating to the protection of personal data, you can contact our Personal Data Protection Officer electronically at email@example.com or by written communication sent to the company's headquarters.
These Terms and Conditions become effective on May 25 of 2018.
[pdf] Processed Data